Trend Micro login
Trend Micro is a cloud-based antivirus software that provides security and protection from online threats. However, such innovative products require a user-friendly management platform to allow users to experience their full potential. As such, users are provided with the Trend Micro login account to simplify the use of a technical genius.
Trend Micro Login Account Creation
- First of all, open your preferred Internet Browser on your computer. For instance, you may have Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.
- Thereafter, go to the Customer Licensing Portal of Trend Micro. For this, type in “clp.trendmicro.com” in your browser’s address bar.
- Then, press the enter key from your keyboard.
- Here, you should look for the “Account Creation” link. For this, you should look on the bottom right-hand side of this window. Beneath, the Sign In tab, you will find the “Sign up now?” option. Hence, click on it to open the Account Creation window.
- The following window will provide you two options. Here, you should select the “No I am a first time user. Create a new Trend Micro account” option.
- Therefore, this section will expand further. It will prompt you to provide your “Product Activation Key”. Hence, type in the same accurately.
- Thereafter, click “Continue” to proceed with the Trend Micro Login process.
- The next window ask you to provide the following “Profile Information”.
- Email Address: Provide an active email address that you want to link with this Trend Micro account.
- Password: Enter a unique and strong password that you want to create for this account. Here, you must ensure that the password must conform to the specified guidelines on this window.
- Re-type Password: Once again, enter the same password that you provided above to confirm it.
- Along with that, this window also provides you with two drop-down boxes for “Time Zone” and “Language”. Hence, click on them one by one and make an appropriate choice.
- Now, look for the “Primary Contact” section on this window. Here, you have to provide some personal details. For instance, your First and Last name, Contact Number, Address, etc. Hence, fill in the required details correctly.
- Thereafter, select the “Send email notification before product maintenance expires” option.
- Finally, click on “Continue” to complete the Trend Micro Login account creation process.
- Subsequently, it will send you a “Verification Email” for confirming your email address. Hence, access the Inbox of your registered email account.
- Then, locate the email received from Trend Micro Login and open it. This email contains a verification link.
- Hence, click on “Verify” to conclude the account creation process.
Access Trend Micro Login Account
- First and foremost, open your preferred Internet Browser on your computer. For instance, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.
- Thereafter, go to “clp.trendmicro.com” for Trend Micro Login.
- As a result, it will redirect you to the “Account Login Portal” for Trend Micro.
- Here, you should enter your registered “Email Address” that you provided as your Trend Micro Account ID.
- Along with that, you should accurately type in the corresponding “Password” in the respective field. Here, you should be extremely careful as passwords are case-sensitive.
- Now, if you want the website to remember your login details for simplifying your “Sign In” attempts in future. Then, you can select the “Remember Me” option. Else, you should leave it unchecked.
- Finally, click on “Sign In” to access your Trend Micro Login Account.
- Consequently, it will take you to your account where you can manage your products and subscriptions very easily.
Trend Micro Login Account Password Reset
Although accessing your Trend Micro account is amazingly simple and convenient. However, minor technical glitches render your account inaccessible. This is very disturbing and annoying for the users. Users must understand that the most common reason for login failure is incorrect credentials. Entering an incorrect email address and password will block you from entering the account due to security concerns. Apart from that, typing errors will also create a similar issue.
Hence, users must pay the utmost attention while entering the details. They must ensure that they are entering the correct details without any typing errors. Besides, they must be very particular about their keyboard’s “Caps Lock” as these details are case sensitive.
Despite all the precautions, if you still get login issues with “Incorrect User Id or Password” as the error. Then, users can simply reset their password by following an easy step by step process.
- First and foremost, open your preferred Internet browser. For instance, you may have Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc on your computing device.
- Next, you should go to the official website of Trend Micro. For this, type in “trendmicro.com” in your browser’s address bar. You will get the address bar at the top of the page.
- Then, hit the enter key from your keyboard.
- After that, on the homepage of Trend Micro software, locate and click on the “Login” option. You will get this option at the top of the Trend Micro homepage.
- Then, select the “My Account” option from the drop-down list.
- Subsequently, click on the “Forgot your password?” option below the “Sign In” button.
- Next, enter the email address associated with the Trend Micro account.
- After that, enter the “CAPTCHA Code” in the respective field.
- Now, click on the “Check Now” button on the bottom of the screen.
- As such, it will send you an email on your registered email account for resetting your password.
- Hence, open and login to your email account.
- Then, check your Inbox for the email received from Trend Micro login. Thereafter, open this email.
- Here, you will find the password reset link. Hence, click on “Reset My Password” to open it.
- Now, provide a unique and strong password that you wish to create for this account as per the specified guidelines.
- Next, you should re-enter the same password in the respective field.
- Finally, click on “Set Password” to change the password for the Trend Micro login account.
- As such, your password will immediately reset and you will get a confirmation on your screen and email account.